BlinkStick Flex Board barely fits on your fingertip, but allows you to control up to 32 WS2812 LEDs on a flexible strip. It's smart enough to automatically adjust the power draw from the USB port based on how many LEDs are controlled.
All BlinkStick API implementations already support BlinkStick Flex. Python, Microsoft.NET, Mono, Node.js, Ruby, Processing, Linux, Windows or OSX are all ready for you to tinker with BlinkStick Flex.
- Integrated micro USB socket
- Integrated ATTiny85 with BlinkStick Flex firmware
- Comes as bare board and can be connected to WS2812 LED strips
- Automatic brightness limiting based on the number of LEDs connected
- Powered by computer's USB port
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX without the need of any additional drivers
- Supported on a wide range of programming languages
- Supports USB 1.1/2.0/3.0
- Dimensions - length: 18.4 mm, width: 10.3 mm, height: 3.7 mm